August 27, 2019
Further achievements by our students:
- Lucia Stavig received a Chancellor’s Doctoral Candidacy Award from the Graduate School’s Initiative for Minority Excellence.
Further achievements by our faculty:
- Vin Steponaitis received a Lenovo Instructional Grant for technology-based instructional innovation.
- Paul Leslie has been named Chair of the Environment, Ecology & Energy Program (E3P) for a 3-year term.
- Florence Babb has been accepted to the Fulbright specialist roster and will be listed for 3 years.
- Ben Arbuckle has published an article in Science: Verdugo et al. (2019). Ancient cattle genomics, origins, and rapid turnover in the Fertile Crescent. Science, 365(6449), 173-176.